Cart Tek had worked for two years to develop this new “differential drive” electric golf push cart. Design includes high torque motor, smart electronics, and a patented carbon fiber gear system for maximum durability. All cables are hidden away inside the chassis for absolute maximum waterproof design. Even the battery tray was removed and replaced with a battery cable extension so you can slip your battery into a pouch on your bag – Out of sight and protected from the elements. Cart Tek’s best golf caddy accessories are included to top off this new electric walking golf cart from Cart Tek.
- Variable Speed Control with “last speed memory”
- Distance Control Function: Send cart out on 10 Second Timer
- Aircraft grade 6061 aluminum frame structure – frame weighs only 21 pounds
- Adjustable handle to fit any golfer: 36″ when level, 45″ max height
- New Differential Drive gearbox with High Torque motor.
- 24 Volt, 6.6 Ah Lithium-Ion battery – 2.5 pounds, battery charger
- Two Year Warranty on Battery
- Battery rated at 500 + charging cycles
- Quick and easy transition to “Free Wheel” mode
- Oversized drive wheels for better control
- Available in Gloss Black or traditional Silver – Powder Coated Frame
- Complete with Free scorecard/ball holder, mountable cup holder, and umbrella holder. Over $120 value.
- Free Shipping within Continental USA
The GRX-965Li is our newest electric golf push cart in the non-remote lineup for courses with hills. Be the first to get moving with our latest Electric Golf Trolley. This electric golf caddie will be the new entry level for the non-remote controlled electric golf caddies. Choose the optional AMB or Downhill braking system that will save your knees on those steep courses.
The downhill braking gives this electric walking golf cart an advantage. It does not run away on the downhill slopes. Turning the speed dial back slows the cart down so that it does not pull you down the hill.
The Lithium battery slips into your bag on this electric golf trolley so that many people will not even know that it is a power cart. A battery basket is available if you choose to mount the lithium battery to the frame of the cart.