- Introducing the new Top of the Line Electric Golf Trolley from Cart Tek. Cart Tek has incorporating German gearboxes from a 125 year old firm plucked from the Porsche supply chain, adding high efficiency 40 mm German designed motors and enclosing all in a hand crafted "brushed" stainless steel chassis produced in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Stainless steel umbrella holder, scorecard/ball holder and top grain leather handle grips have been added to finish this luxurious trolley for your enjoyment. You combine all of this with the proven Cart Tek electronics, German Lithium Ion battery and charger, and you have the GRi-1000LTD Limited. You combine all of this with the proven Cart Tek electronics, German Lithium Ion battery and charger, and you have the GRi-1500LTD Limited. Free Accessories:
- Stainless Steel Scorecard / Ball Holder
- "Brushed" stainless umbrella holder
- Handsome storage / carry bag
- Insulated Beverage Holder
- Choose Your 4th Free Accessory: CaddiePak or UMB-50 UV golf umbrella
GRi-1000LTD Golf Trolley Key Features:
- Variable Speed Control with “last speed memory”
- Downhill Braking, AMB system
- Distance Control Function: Send cart out for 10 Seconds or 20 Seconds
- Hand crafted Stainless Steel frame structure - frame weighs only 21 pounds
- Adjustable handle to fit any golfer: 36" when level, 45" max height
- Integrated 40mm high torque motors and German manufactured gearboxes
- 24 Volt, 7.5 Ah Lithium Ion battery - 2.5 pounds, battery charger
- Two Year Warranty on Battery
- Battery rated at 500 + charging cycles
- Motors, gears, controller and all cables hidden inside frame
- Quick and easy transition to “Free Wheel” mode
- Oversized drive wheels for better control
- Luxurious "Brushed" stainless steel frame.
- Complete with Free Stainless scorecard/ball holder, Stainless umbrella holder, padded carry/travel bag. $Over $200 value
- Free Shipping within Continental USA.
The downhill braking gives this electric golf caddy an advantage. It does not run away on the downhill slopes. Depressing the speed reduction button slows the cart down so that it does not pull you down the hill.