European luxury and quality brought to the USA with Cart Tek's GRi-1000LTD.
The 2019 version of the beautifully designed GRi-1000LTD is now in stock at Cart Tek. Cart Tek has incorporated German gearboxes from a 125-year-old firm plucked from the Porsche supply chain, adding high efficiency 40 mm German designed motors and enclosing all in a handcrafted “brushed” stainless steel chassis produced in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Stainless steel umbrella holder, scorecard/ball holder, and top grain leather handle grips have been added to finish this luxurious stainless-steel golf trolley for your enjoyment. You combine all of this with the proven Cart Tek electronics, German gearboxes, Lithium-Ion battery, and charger, and you have the GRi-1000LTD Limited.
- Variable Speed Control with “last speed memory”
- Downhill Braking, AMB system
- Distance Control Function: Send cart out for 10 Seconds or 20 Seconds
- Hand crafted Stainless Steel frame structure – frame weighs only 21 pounds
- Adjustable handle to fit any golfer: 36″ when level, 45″ max height
- Integrated 40mm high torque motors and German manufactured gearboxes
- 24 Volt, 10 Ah Lithium Ion battery – 2.5 pounds, battery charger
- Two Year Warranty on Battery
- Battery rated at 500 + charging cycles
- Motors, gears, controller and all cables hidden inside frame
- Quick and easy transition to “Free Wheel” mode
- Oversized drive wheels for better control
- FREE Stainless Steel scorecard/ball holder
- FREE large drink holder
- FREE Stainless Steel umbrella holder
- FREE Shipping within the Continental USA
- FREE Caddie Pak
- FREE upgrade to colored trolley wheels to customize this luxurious caddy if you choose!
- Over $200 value
The downhill braking gives this electric golf caddy an advantage. It does not run away on the downhill slopes. Depressing the speed reduction button slows the cart down so that it does not pull you down the hill.