Matching new Remote to your GRX1200R/1250Li/1500Li
Welcome to the Cart Tek Service Support Center. Please watch the first part of the video below for the instructions on matching a new remote to your Cart Tek golf caddie.
Or follow these instructions: You will need a USB cable to match the remote to your GRX-1200 cart. With your original cart purchase, you were provided a USB cable.
1. With the cart on (solid green LED), plug the USB connector into the port under the receiver dome.
2. With the remote on, plug the other end of the USB cable into the end of the remote.
3. Your remote will show a slow heart beat flashing red LED.
4. Press and hold the on/off button on the CADDY. At this time, you will notice the LED on the transmitter will flash rapidly.
5. After the first round rapid flashes are done, (less that 5 seconds) you can release the on/off button on the caddy.
6. Disconnect the USB cable from the remote and press the “Brake” button on the remote.
7. Disconnect the USB cable from the caddy and Push and hold on/off switch on the caddy dome to turn caddy led light back on to solid green.
8. Test all remote buttons.
These instructions are also in your 1200 user manual. If you have any other questions, please call or email. 541-633-4308